Green and Black Hearts Background

How's life for you?

My Blog List


Thursday, April 22, 2010

Life Sucks :|

Well today started like any other minimum day at school. BORING! I hate the school drama. Everyone is in their own little groups being judgmental and stuff I guess. My and my friends were in our little world full of laughter, happiness, and our long continuing friendship. Everyday is starting to feel the same and it's driving me crazy! I am now less and less looking forward to the next day knowing it's going to be similar like other days. I'm moving to a new house and school! I'll be leaving all my friends whom I will probably only have contact with through e-mail or phone calls maybe even visits. I just want seventh grade to last forever ( even though I hate it ) but without all the drama and people whom I dislike/hate.


 My feelings for today. See ya tomorrow! :|

No comments:

Post a Comment